hypnotherapy for anxiety
take back control of
how you think & feel
Hypnotherapy for anxiety
take back control of how you think and feel
If you're suffering from anxiety and are ready to put it behind you, the information on this page will be invaluable to you.
Hypnotherapy for anxiety can help you to take control of the way you think and feel, and enable you to replace those old feelings with more supportive ones.
If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, then we should talk:
- Do feelings of anxiety or panic get in the way of your personal or professional activities?
- Does the way you feel seem completely out of your control?
- Do you have to avoid certain places or situations?
- Is anxiety reducing your quality of life & ability to pursue your goals?
What causes anxiety?
- A series of stressful events over a long period of time
- A one-off event that had a big impact on you.
“Unbelievably, four sessions is all it took to relieve me of a lifetime of crippling social anxiety”
5-Star Google review from hypnotherapy client, Sri
What is hypnosis, and how can it help?
Hypnosis is a state of heightened focus and receptivity where you are able to adopt new ways of thinking and feeling.
Hypnotherapy is a collaborative process. Nothing is being done to you. In fact, it’s something we will do together. I will guide you in to the resource state that we call hypnosis, and from there we will make use of a proven set of techniques which will be customised for you and your specific needs.
Hypnotherapy for anxiety is a relaxing and enjoyable experience where change is possible in a relatively short period of time. You’ll learn techniques which will benefit you for life.
Hypnotherapy for anxiety can help you with:
How can hypnosis overcome your anxiety?
You will realise you have far more control than you probably ever thought possible.
- You’ll be able to release anything from the past that you’re ready to let go of, allowing you to step into a new way of being.
- You’ll learn to take control over those anxious feelings when they arise, so you can direct yourself to feel a more empowered feeling that serves you rather than holds you back.
When we meet for our first session, we will get to work right away to identify what’s been holding you back, so you can finally let go of it and move forward.
“I have settled into a much more comfortable “me” and that has been a blessing, a big deal to me and it’s lasting. That was what I hoped for and got. I can’t recommend Duncan enough!!”
5-Star Google review from hypnotherapy client, Alan
How you will benefit from hypnotherapy for anxiety
- Each session will be tailored to you – your issues and your goals – this is not a one-size-fits-all approach.
- Finally release anything from the past you’re ready to leave behind you which has been contributing to your anxiety.
- Harness the power of your own mind to feel the way you want to in those situations which were an issue in the past.
- We’ll be focused on the way you want to think and feel, and bringing that into reality.
- You will receive audios where appropriate to enhance the changes you’ll set in motion from us working together
- You’ll learn self-hypnosis techniques you can use any time you want to change how you feel, think or behave (even if it’s for a completely different issue).
My promise to you is to use the most effective tools and to do so in the most efficient use of your time.
Book your free 20 minute consultation with me
What should I do first?
When we have our first session, we’ll get to work immediately to identify what has been holding you back, release it, and clear it.
The hypnosis process will unlock your abilities to take back control of how you think, feel and behave. You will learn powerful hypnotic strategies to turn old weaknesses into new strengths.
“Mostly I just feel happier and more content with life. I would highly recommend Duncan to anyone”
5-Star Google review from hypnotherapy client, Sally